Monday, April 28, 2014

In awe.....

Today, I decided to add up what we have paid towards our adoption (and what's left) and put it on one of those nifty little fundraiser thermometer things.

I sat here, staring at the screen for a good 5 minutes.

The amount was so huge. The amount is so huge.

But thanks to God and many of you, we made it.

When it's all said and done, we will have spent almost $30,000 on fees, processes, and travel.



I'm blown away. COMPLETELY blown away.

I see this number, and I know it was nothing that KC and I did on our own.

Nothing.

God has been so tremendously good to us. More than I could ever say.

And you guys. Oh, you guys.

You have done nothing but supported, prayed, cried, and rejoiced right alongside us.

You are our village.

And we cannot thank you enough for what you have done.

When I see that we have paid $21,600 in fees and we have $4,800 already saved up for travel, that final $2,500 doesn't seem so daunting.

So thank you. My beautiful friends with humongous hearts.

And thanks to God, for helping us every single step of the way.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment