Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The continued pause

We still have not received our signature. MOWA was "closed" yesterday and is in “all day training” and won’t issue signatures today.

 

Some days, I don’t have anything remotely wise or uplifting to say. 


Some days, when we get news that we’re still in the thick of waiting, I can only take a deep breath and prepare my heart.

 

KC and I are at a loss. We’re upset and just dumbfounded at the continued delays for one signature. 

 

Please friends, continue to pray for our hearts. For the boys’ hearts. For Bertie’s heart.

 

We’ve bared our hearts and soul and left them wide open. With each delay, I’m nervous that it’s leading up to bad news. 


I’m terrified of them changing their minds. Those are the thoughts that continue to creep into my mind, try as hard as I may to keep them away. 

 

It takes an enormous amount of courage to do the things that He asks you to. 


And some days, I feel like I’m not brave enough to do it.

 

Today, I don’t feel brave. Or strong. 

 

But I’ll continue praying to the One who is. 

 

For peace. For courage. For trust. ❤️

 

I’ll leave you with a piece of my devotional from this morning. I’ve included the link at the bottom for the full version.

 

------------------------------------------------

Waiting can feel empty and desperately lonely.

And waiting can feel small.

It can feel worthless.

Being the one who is always waiting can defeat you from the inside.

We are quick to dismiss waiting as a waste of time. We want to be doing.


{The difficult times of pain throughout the world are simply birth pangs. But it’s not only around us; it’s within us. The Spirit of God is arousing us within. We’re also feeling the birth pangs. These sterile and barren bodies of ours are yearning for full deliverance. That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother.

Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waitingGod’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along.}

Romans 8:22-28 (The Message).



http://www.incourage.me/2014/12/when-you-need-to-remember-that-waiting-isnt-a-waste-of-your-time-or-your-life.html

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment